50 free prints

My Kmart Trip...



Here it is for all to see, my deals from Kmart doubles! I could've done better... maybe.
To learn more about the promotion click here.

I went in without any idea what I was looking for, so I did alright. I had looked at some of the posts others had given about their finds this week but decided to go on my own because I just knew if I was prepared, everything that I had a coupon pulled for would be gone.

Several things were gone, but I did find some things to stock up on... and I was in desperate need for some shampoo- which I was able to get!!

I signed up for their emails & got a $5 off of $50 coupon which I used today. Sign up for your own here.

Total before coupons was $86.30....
and
My grand total was... drum roll please.....

$13.47
and the register printed a $10 of off $100 coupon...
I don't know if I'll get that one used though!?!?!

I have to say it was fun today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of giveaways at this site.
http://toastyposts.blogspot.com

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!