50 free prints

New update on Meijer!!




Update.... I tried this today and didn't get the catalina,
 so YMMV per store.

Get 4 Kraft Salad dressings this week for $.68
Here's how...
Kraft Salad dressings are on sale 3/$5 this week.

When you buy 4 you get a $4 catalina (coupon good on your next shopping order)
$6.68 - 2 $1/2 coupons = $4.68
- $4 catalina
= $.68 for 4
Rinse and repeat... and I thought I would see any great buys again on salad dressing again until Spring.  LOL

Mayo is also a part of the catalina deal and is on sale 2/$5.  

The catalina deal should work through 12/31/08, wasn't supposed to start until 11/19 some are getting in on it early.  

There is a mealbox coupon for the mayo/Miracle whip $2/$2.

I may try the deal today to see if I get a catalina.  I'll let you know what happens if I do.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!