50 free prints

Walgreens Free 8x10 photo through 11/8


Just got this in an email last evening. I clicked the link to take me to the full page version at Walgreens and it loaded a different deal. I'm sure they are still honoring this one, but not promoting it on their site.


You must act quickly if you want to get in on these deals!


Free 8x10 photo
Here is the freebie code: FREEPIC
It is good through 11/08/08
Place your order online by 11:59 Central time 11/08/08 to get this freebie.
You have to sign up for a Walgreens online account (which is free & you will already have if you do your rebates online) and load the pic you want printed.


Could be a nice Christmas gift for a Grandparent or relative!
I'm always looking for easy, thoughtful, inexpensive gifts...
Thanks Walgreens!!

*********

The other offer on their website currently Buy 50 4x8 prints and get 20 Free
Code for this offer is: GET20
It is good through 11/08/08 as well.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!