50 free prints

Walgreens has freebies....


Yep... you heard it here first! I didn't know it and just stumbled up on them while lurking on their site. Walgreens offers freebies on their site!!

Now, just as many other freebies, these are not full size product samples. But, none the less, for a frugal person like myself... everything counts.

You can find the link to their sweepstakes and promotions here.

One thing I like about store sponsored freebies is that you can almost certainly know they are for real, and not just trying to get your email address to spam you!

Check it out, and sign up for the ones that interest you. Since I just happened upon it, I can't tell you how often they change. If you happen to know, please inform me!

I can't believe I'd never heard of it before!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!