50 free prints

New coupon, $5 off Chlorox ToiletWand System...




There is a new coupon available for the new Chlorox ToiletWand System.
You can find the coupon here.

The coupon is good for $5 off one, and is a bricks coupon which means if you hit the back button on your browser you should be able to print 2 of them.

I would encourage you to print this one in color because of it high value. Often times I print internet coupons in fast draft, low ink because my local stores don't often give me a problem with internet coupons. To be safe, it is a good idea to print the higher value ones in color. Many cashiers look at the black and white ones a little closer with question as to their being real, the color ones they don't look as close at.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!