50 free prints

Shopping totals for Tues...




I started my weekly shopping on Tuesday

&

Here are my totals so far for the week...

CVS
Out of pocket $3.89 (rolled rebate $) *
$ saved $57.97
Will send in for $10 rebate!!

Kroger
oop $17.23 **
$ saved $18.25

Meijer
oop $23.80
$ saved $42.69

Totals so far for the week...
oop $44.92
$ saved $118.91
rebates $10


* When I get a rebate check back, I keep that money in an envelope to pay for the next rebate item(s) I purchase so those items don't take away from my grocery budget for the week.

** Several clearance items purchased that are not reflected on receipt, including 6 boxes of Special K protein bars for $1 each - $1/2 coupons that I had!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!