50 free prints

Gold Finch Feeders...




Before long it will be time to start thinking about
gardening and putting out birdseed!


Something Hubby and I have found, thanks to my parents, is the upside down Gold Finch feeder. We like it because only the yellow or "gold" colored Finches will use it, so we only attract and feed the pretty yellow ones at our feeders.

I've looked at the local stores for that last several years and only found the cheap looking plastic style, until now! I just found these on Amazon! Really nice looking (although the second one still may be plastic) upside-down Gold Finch feeders, with free shipping w/$25 purchase of qualifying products!



$17.45



$20.70

How Fun!
I'm ready for Spring, are you?

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!