50 free prints

Some great coupons....


You can often find some really good coupons at Coupons.com!

Just use my link above to take you there.

The first time you visit you may have to download a coupon generator, which is a program that allows you computer to print your coupons. It is very easy to download and use, and worth the effort!

Here are a few of the coupons available there now...

$1 Velveeta
$.50/6 Yoplait Yogurts
$.50 off any 1 Cottenelle Toilet Paper (often makes the small pkg free at my store that doubles)
$.40 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix
$.50 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
$1 Quaker Fiber & Omega-3 Granola Bars
$1 Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Little Bites Cereal
$.50 Wacky Mac Pasta (often free at my store that doubles)

$10 EatBetterAmerica Coupon Booklet

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!