50 free prints

Savings this week....

I went to Walgreens and Meijer Thursday, my Tues. savings are here for CVS, Aldi & Aunt Millies Bread store.


Here are my totals...

Walgreens...

Spent $5.26
Saved $47.01
Walgreens rebates $12.48

The Hershey Kisses & Turtles were part of the Valentine's clearance & I had coupons for them!!


Meijer


Spent $29.71
Saved $49.11


--------------------------------------


My weekly totals...

Spent $46.12
Saved $131.27
Rebates $12.48

My weekly budget is $60.
I am carrying over the extra $13.88 & $12.84 (from last week) for next week.


-----------------------

I will soon be updating my yearly savings!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've learned so much from your blog. Keep up with your good work!

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!