50 free prints

Earth Day Freebies...


These are just a few of the Earth Day freebies I've happened across recently....
Know of others? Let me know.

Aveeno - Free Tote Bag (I had some trouble with this one)

Starbucks stores offering a free coffee when you bring your own mug. Participating locations will vary.

Design a reusable bag at Kroger & get a free one.

Ideal Bite - Sign Up for Fun, Free Eco-Living Tips Click Here

Disney Stores are giving away a free gift at participating locations when you take in 3 plastic bottles.

Walgreens free tote with purchase and 15% off coupon.


Also....

If you haven't read my post about worm composting as my contribution to Earth Day, you can find it at LifeAsMom.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!