50 free prints

Freebie Fridays....


Another list of Free goodies...

I've begun posting what freebies I've found on Friday in an effort to consolidate them into one post.
If I find a great new one during the week that I think will be limited I will certainly post it then as well.



Home Depot Do It Herself Workshop
Wish there was a Home Depot closer to me...
I'd have to check this one out for sure!


Prilosec OTC
Free sample of Prilosec OTC



Free trial pair of Acuvue Oasys Contacts



Get the Official Nascar Toolbar - you could win a $100,000 and a trip to Nascar Sprint Cup Series Champions Week! Click Here


Information Kit on Tempur-Pedic Beds.
Ever wonder what they felt like?
They send a sample of the material they make them out of.



This one's still going...
don't miss it!

And of course... don't forget Walmart always has free samples on their site too.
Currently offering Zyrtec, Better Than Ears Dog Treats, Huggies, Prilosec OTC, John Freida Hair Care, Always, Aveeno & GoodNites.



1 comment:

Sarah Mae said...

Thanks! I want one of those pans - cool freebie!

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!