50 free prints

Boca Java Coffee trial...




This looks like a good deal if you like trying different kinds of coffee.
Boca Java is offering a trial where you get 4 bags of their coffees for $4.95 with free shipping.

Boca Java is similar to Gevalia in that you sign up and they will send you coffee at your specified times. You can try the coffee and cancel before any more is shipped if you choose, or continue getting it at your choice of frequency.

I've never tried Boca Java, but loved Gevalia!
I also love to try new coffees so am tempted to try this.

Since I mentioned Gevalia,
I should note that they have a few trial offers going on as well.


3 Boxes for $3 + Free Mug + Free Shipping.

Wondering What To Get Mom This Mother's Day? The "Just for Mom" coffee gift set
includes a 1 cup coffeemaker and 2 lbs of coffee. Would be a nice desk set.

Try two pounds of our exceptional coffee and receive a 12 Cup Brushed Stainless Steel Programmable Coffeemaker, Gevalia Travel Mug & Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop as a special gift, all for only $29.95 plus $5.95 shipping and handling.
The biggest package deal they offer.


I did this promotion awhile back. You pay for the coffee, get the coffeemaker free, $14.95 total cost. Hubby took the coffeemaker to work and I kept the coffee at home because I liked it so much... Yum. The Creme Brulee is great!

Powered by God and coffee... :)

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!