50 free prints

Save Money on the Guys Haircuts... some Girls will qualify too


We do the guys haircuts at home and save a bundle every year doing so...
I'd do my own too, but ya know, I'm not into really really short hair :)

We might have to change a few things when the little guy gets concerned about girls,
but for now it's a great way to save a little.

Buy.com has a great deal on a grooming kit right now. It is a bit different than your typical clippers, so do look at the details on the site before you make a purchase.



Wahl Comb n' Cut Grooming Kit
Reg. $49.99
Buy.com price $14.99
Get $5 instant rebate
Final price =$9.99 with free shipping

Buy.com


No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!