50 free prints

CVS: Free Photobook this week!!




If you don't make it to CVS for anything else, this is a great freebie!


They are $7.99, get $7.99 ECB!
Plus... there's a rumor going around that they've changed the limit to 5 per household!
Let me know if you know this to be fact.
I got one of these a year ago and put our FL vacation pics on it... I love it! Anytime we talk about that trip I just pull out the photobook and we have our favorite pics to look at all laid out nice and neat. The best part was that it only took a few minutes ... compared to a scrapbook... to do.

I'd love to say my photos were all neatly placed into scrapbook pages, but must confess... they're not. Many of them are not even close.. either in boxes, or still on the computer.
Take advantage of this nice freebie... even if you don't want it for yourself. Put some favorite images together to give to a family member or close friend to cherish. They make great gifts!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!