50 free prints

Walgreens Deals 8/2-8/8...




There are several good buys this week at Walgreens, even several freebies... worth the trip!
A few school supplies too. I have to admit I haven't made it to Walgreens in awhile... but ready to get the good deals rollin' again!

Here are the best deals I see this week. If you see something I missed let me know :)

Vitamin Shampoo $3.99, Get $3.99 RR
=Free

GUM Toothbrush 2 pk $3.49, Get $3.49 RR
-$1 6/21 RP
=$1 Profit -Free

Jello 2/$1
-$1/2 RP 7/26
-$.50/2 coupon
=Free-$.25 each

Expo Dry Erase Markers $1.99
-$1 Coupon
=$.99 each

Clairol Basic Instints Hair Color $6.99, Get $2 RR
-$4 8/2 PG
=$.99 each

Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies $2, Buy $10 worth ... Get $5 RR
Buy 5, use 2 coupons
-$1/2 Coupons.com

= 5/$3 or .60 each

Special K Protein Shakes $5
Buy $10, get $5 RR
Buy 2, Use 2 coupons
-$1 Coupons.com

=$3 or $1.50 each


Coupons available online...

Jello
Expo Markers

Coupons.com

Keebler Cookies
Special K Shakes


New to shopping Walgreens the frugal way? Check out my Walgreens 101 to get started.

Providing weekly updates for the Grocery Gathering, hosted by BeCentsAble.


Thanks StretchingABuck, MomSavesMoney & CouponSavingsGame!

Free Grocery Coupons


No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!