50 free prints

Seventh Avenue: $20 off $20




This is a great find!

Seventh Avenue has a coupon floating around for $20 off any $20 or more purchase!
Don't know how long it will last.



Make it even better with Ebates by getting 4% back ...
  • Go to Ebates- Log-in or Sign up
  • Find Seventh Avenue and click on it
  • Shop
  • Use code SA20 to get $20 off your total

Also... if you're new to Ebates you get a $5 signup bonus.



Check out the sale section for some great buys!

The jacket above retails for $139-$149, now on sale for $26.99-$28.99. Take the $20 coupon off making it $6.99-$8.99 (price depends on size) and get 4% back from Ebates (plus $5 if you're a new member).

You can buy several items that add up to $20 or more to get the discount as well.


Ebates is a free program that gives you cash back for shopping through their links. They offer many different merchants to purchase through. I always check to see if they store I'm buying from has any cash back through them before I make my purchase.


Thanks MoneySavingMethods!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!