50 free prints

Hello!! Have you been shopping?


Hi all!!  
I know it's been a few days since I've posted any deals and such.... 
 I will be getting back to that soon.

I've been spending time with family & friends, shopping, and playing with my new Cricut (and yes, I got up at the wee hours Friday morning to get it).

I've been able to get a few good Christmas deals this past week for gifts and am happy with my Christmas shopping progress.  Hope you're doing well with your list as well.  As noted above, I did venture out for a few deals on Black Friday, but was home by lunchtime.  I know there will be more good deals to come without the lines and frustration...  but it was kinda fun, I have to admit.  :)


Did you shop Black Friday?  If you did.... what was your primary purchase?
Curious minds want to know :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so proud of you:)

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!