50 free prints

Walmart: Jello cheap!



BTNNGCA0TNDHKCAWNWSWCCAES0CITCAPJSID3CAQ31P56CAF3GMZQCAD8FOR9CAR0Y2DSCAENYCVMCAJLCO26CAVEKVHDCARRJZ78CAZ1BKHYCAF433GDCAXCOOIKCAAJH0J9CA76HQODCAHNK5S1

Walmart has Jell-o boxes for only $.50 and that is regular price.  There is a coupon book Homemade & Heartfelt Desserts found in some grocery stores with 4 coupons in it that don't expire until 3/10.

CrazyClippers found hers at Sweetbay.  I don't have any of those in my area, but will certainly be on the lookout for the booklet.  I will let you know if I find them so those of you close to me can get your hands on them too.

In the coupon book there is a high value coupon for $1.25 off three boxes of Jell-o.
Buy three boxes of Jell-o
-$1.25/3 from Homemade and Heartfelt Desserts
Pay $.25 for all three boxes!!

Thanks CrazyClippers for sharing this deal!


No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!