50 free prints

Baby Freebies...





Had to share a photo...  and since my little guys photos are stored away on a disk.... I hunted for a cute one on my computer.  My baby (when he was 2) with my dad. 
Dad always likes to find a toothpick after a meal and my little guy thought it was great to be like grandpa... and a toothpick was not a normal thing he was allowed to have :)


My sister is expecting... and we were just informed its a girl!  
We're so excited for her... it will be her first child, and the first niece on my side.  

That has got me into the mindset for baby shopping again... so much fun!
But it can get expensive too...!!!

Signing up with diaper companies can be a blessing....   They sent me so many coupons & samples when I was pregnant, and while my baby grew.... I loved getting mail from them!







Pampers


I will be posting more great baby savings soon... so check back!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!