50 free prints

Another Kroger Find...




Kroger is running a Daytona sale right now
where if you buy 10 items you get $3 off your order.



Purchase Purex as part of your 10 items and you might just get a $2 Catalina.

As reported at CouponMommie...

Purex is on sale for $2.19 each, Buy 2
- $.35 SS 6/14
-$.50 coupon (choose send coupon 2 a friend)
= Final prices will vary depending on coupons used


I have not confirmed this to work....
and don't know how long the catalina promotion runs,
so YMMV (your mileage may vary).

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I tried it again and it actually didn't work but I read somewhere that the fabric softener was working for some people. Still a good buy in my mind. :)

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!